what you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
(Makes 2 Servings)
• 2 sirloin steaks (4oz each), cut in strips
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 2 diced tomatoes
• 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• Salt and pepper
how to make iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit:
1. Place the oil in a large skillet and brown the steaks in it over medium-high heat.
2. When both sides are well-seared, add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
3. In a bowl, stir the ginger, salt and pepper into the vinegar and add that mixture to the skillet, stirring to combine.
4. Cover the skillet, turn the heat to low, and let the whole thing simmer until liquids evaporates completely.
I wish the content of our site was benefic.
thank you to your visit and support .
don't forget to share, like and comment our page facebook.
Best regards !