4 cups fruit - sliced (frozen, fresh, canned - whatever)
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 T cornstarch
1/4 cup boiling water
Arrange sliced fruit in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray
* Cream 3/4 cup sugar with 1/2 cup butter
* Add salt, flour, baking powder and milk to make a batter
* Spread the batter over fruit
* In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch & pinch of salt
* Sprinkle evenly over batter
* Pour 1/4 cup boiling water over ALL of sugar - be sure to cover every grain of sugar! This is where the magic happens!
* Bake at 375 for 45 minutes
I wish the content of our site was benefic.
thank you to your visit and support .
don't forget to share, like and comment our page facebook.
Best regards !